Wednesday 10 December 2014

[Xinyi Anhe/信義安和] Burger & Co.

[Xinyi Anhe/信義安和] Burger & Co.

Rating: 6.5 out of 10

Address: 台北市大安區通安街49號 No. 49, Tong An St. 

Phone Number: 02-2784-0182

Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00-21:30

Directions: Take the red MRT line to Xinyi Anhe Station and come out of Exit 3 or 4 (try to take the exit with the escalator or there will be a lot of stairs), turn right onto the street of TongAn and keep walking straight. You will see Burger & Co. on  your left after around 5 minutes.


Burger & Co. have an extensive menu of homemade burgers, wings and fries with vegetarian options too. Business lunch deals can also be found for weekday lunches.



Burger & Co. was introduced to me by a friend and I couldn't help but compare with Cozi Burger in Dongmen (will write another blog post about Cozi). Cozi Burger had set a benchmark for me for Taiwan burgers so I went to see if Burger & Co. could compare but I found that it fell a little short.


[Cheesy Fries 起司薯條] - $90


I was SO disappointed at the cheesy fries. Never have I seen this type of cheesy fries. Cheesy fries are supposed to come with a melted cheese sauce so upon seeing this, it put a downer upon my mood.


[The Cheeseburger 那個漢堡] - $180


The burger was very cute in presentation with a mustache stamped on top of the bun. The bun was very crispy and contrasted well with the juiciness of the meat. 


The layers of the burger contained everything a cheeseburger should have and was delicious. However, the juice soaked into the very end of the bun causing it to become soggy. That was the only part of the burger which I didn't like. 


[Overall Thoughts]

On a whole, I think the burgers there were decent because of the meat was succulent and the toppings for the burger tied the tastiness of the burger together. The burger is very manageable and the price is relatively cheap. But, the cheesy fries disappointed me to no end. 

I would go again but I prefer to go to Cozi Burger over Burger & Co.


I hope you guys liked my review, please like or comment below to let me know what you think and if there are any restaurants you think I should try! Thank you guys!




1 comment:

  1. Order your favourite Burgers in Lahore with Hot Pocket fast food restuarant. Look out for Best Burger Deals in Lahore in Lahore of popular types anytime and order nline.

    ReplyDelete